I had so much fun last week!!~and the weekend is the BEST!!~~ Ah boy came all the way from KK to visit us for a few days before bringing Kar Gee back for SUKMA..WOOOHOO!!~~ GO KAR GEE!! =D and speaking of WOOHOO I missed how Ah boy imitate his cousin, tao fu pok in the movie WOOhoo!~ "Wah, 有KL 的人来这样我不就是打师兄? WOOHOOO!! hia hia hia hia hia hu~ hu~ hu~!!~~" Hahahaha :D so damn funny!!~~:)
During the weekend, We almost "ter-roboh" Melbourne Central:) went to sing K in Partyworld:) kekekeke We were singing and dancing until the security guards came to see us perform:) kekekeke:) Love very bit of it but beware after having so much fun, doing your assignment at nite and the next day is so much more suffering x.x...Bye bye Ah boy!~ Hope you will do well in Sg and say hi to your new housemate who is also my prodigy tutor besides you:) hahaha the world will be better since when I ask any one of you, I will have 2 genius helping me out kekekekekke:D
what we could have been, June 01, 2010.