OMG!!~ This is the 1st time I cried watching a TV news T.T....It's about the earthquake that had happened in Haiti...It's so sad...Look at the children and stuff....I am just speechless. Natural disasters are happening in frequent fashion, perhaps the end is near. May we be well prepared to face this coming, so brothers and sisters come to the house of the Lord. Ok, let us pray for people of Haiti.
Dear heavenly father, as you know an earthquake had struck in Haiti. Please bless the souls who had move on and put your ever mighty hands over this nation and shield them from further disaster. May they see your light and follow in your footsteps to join you in your house. I also pray that you let help to continuous pour in for the needy and may you grant whatever it takes to let them build back their nation of glory.In Jesus name I pray, Amen.Last of all, May all their souls rest in peace.
what we could have been, January 14, 2010.