Why are we less courageous, less brainier and less thoughtful as we grow with age? Why can't we get as much happiness as we get when we were younger? Why is the world so dark and empty when we grow older? Why aren't we the same as we used to be?
Thoughts came rushing like a swollen river and I can't manage them properly, so so much that I am drowning in an environment where there isn't a drop of water. I meet Wendy :) she said "Michelle, I remember you as one who never gets angry even when I do bad things to you, You just smiled as if there is nothing and continue to bear with me". I missed them so so so much, but they are all over the place, not here anymore. I missed the times when all of us went to school together, went to have dinner together, went to the movies together, went shopping together, went to the concerts together and when we were studying together....Hahahaha, when they forced me to study :)....good friends are hard to find especially when you are at a place where you know not a soul at the beginning. As time goes by, you will meet the courageous, the thoughtful, the timid, the hot-tempered, the funny, the all rounder, the liars and most important of all the one who is for you. If that person is not in your life yet, wait patiently for there is a day when you will meet them because God had arranged it that way. Don't be hasty :)
I did a lot of stuff during the past few days and it mesmerised me with thoughts of the past. What I used to be, What I used to do...I really want to return to past me and be what I used to be....there is a saying, let bygone be bygone and live for the future for the past has already been done. I think that doesn't implies in this context ;) Wish me luck, in transforming myself :)
I am gonna have my exams soon :) Ladies and gentlemen, pull out your guns and force me to study :)
fyi, I've grown fatter ;) see for yourself :P...I hope Irene(shiseido) don't kill me :) muahahaha
Neoprint of Wendy and I :) Hui san, don't be jealous :)

you know you love me :)
xoxo
~Michelle~
what we could have been, September 23, 2009.