人总是低着头,忽略了原来美丽的一面一直都在他们身边~Nice? this suddenly came out when I was looking at the sky on Friday morning while taking a rest playing basketball with Melissa and Secret Admirer in the Carlton Gardens :) I just suddenly looked up and saw this beautiful scenery and started to wonder, oh my gosh, this is so beautiful and I didn't even realise it when I passed this place like a gazillion times. Then from here I realised, I never looked up while walking, what I always do is to look at the floor and walk....on the floor there could be rubbish, it is just how we see the world...well, maybe when I am younger, I did look up into the sky but that was a long time ago...I am thinking, why is all of this happening to me? Maybe, it might looked like a bad luck to me but actually it could have prevent something worse happening....haha look on the bright side, we always look at the world through a pessismist's lenses. This is why we never see the beautiful side of every scenery :) we should learn to look on the bright side and be happy =)
until then,
tera~~
~Michelle~
what we could have been, September 27, 2009.