Well, I dunno how to start...Finally, I awesome days started from the day I reached KK...which is obviously WHY I LUrVe KK so much..And the sUper duper awesomeness of my days started when Kim and Steph is back from KL- they went to KL to visit Naima and Yvonne. They called to go with them like less than 12 hours to go adding it's less than 10 mins to finish everything. "Thanks yea" guys(caught it from Kim)Haha...in the end I didn't go because it's too rush and I have to like sweet talk my parents to let me go because I have been naughty lately..LOLxz=) I m a good kid u know...sometimes, We just went home a bit late..haha=D Okay back to where we came from...
Day 1 of my awesome week 1Steph called to go to gym at Le' Meriden Hotel with Kim and then we will be having lunch at GAYANA- Eco resort in an island because Kim said apparently the food the are pretty awesome. Well, that place is like her uncle's and we went with her cousin. My goodness gracious the sea there was different. It was clear, freakin clean because they installed nettings to keep rubbish out of it's compound. It was just magnificient, you will feel like you have went to a different place and the food there was just perfect. We had awesome watan ho, butterprawns, seafood tofu, HK kailan-it was like crispy=fresh, very awesome pickles, and marmite lamb..OMG, we ate until we can't fill our tummy no more...Kim and Ben, toured Steph and I around the island but 1st we went to Bunga raya, a new resort still in the process of building and It was just unexplainable with plain words. It's just like a perfect getaway but the prices of the rooms are also awesome. I heard from Ben it was like 500 USD pernite for a room for 2...not the family rooms...It will start operating probably by september...Haha..Kim, we can help you tryout the rooms before it's opened to the public=D...haha=D then went back to Gayana to see the rest of the island...they had like research centre and I saw sharks and turtles and monyets and cute crabbies and so much more...U just had to be there to see this place I m talking about. Can't remember what I did at nite=)
Day2
Played badminton and we went to 88 to have our breakfast...OMG Kit chai + air tebu is the most awesome drink ever...I like drank 2 cups of it with my roti panggang, mihun with tofu, hotdog, and 88 Nasi lemak....Best breakfast ever... then we like went home to have a rest but I had to do my job as a driver haha=D also can't remember what we did at nite
Day3
PULAU Trip!!!! what's more to say...Fishes here and there but the water are a bit cloudy due to the rain downpour the day before..Went with Steph, Terung and Kim to KK times square to do Steph's frens' trip to climb MT. K in Aug...then went to have lunch at Jia Xiang...Mmmmm delicious and then went home and clean up myself and rest for a while before going to Up 2 u to meet Jia Ming, Ben, Xiang Xi and gf, Adrian, JJ and etc...Literally, the whole shop was filled with MN peepz...yea I missed the old times...=( back when we're all young..Had Arifah for supper...my gosh the roti and the maggi goreng was just awesome.
Day 4
Become official driver for the whole day. I like can't make it to meet steph and kim for like 4 times the whole day....and they like thought I ditched them to go shopping....haha=D I went to buy Ah zach koko's contacts and my sunnies and then went to sent MArtha to 1 B to watch movie while I had to wait for her to finish...Killed time buying stuff. Bought a new pair of shoes, my stationaries- Malaysia stuff are better=D yea I m patriotic=)...I had bak kut teh from this shop and it's good..they had dry bak kut teh=D haha=D pretty awesome too=F...In the end, went home at 9 somethin....steph and kim went to swim in Melody's house at 9 somethin...and I didn't =( coz I thought I can't make it...
day 5
Driver too for the whole day but today I got to watch obessed my sisssss and her frens...and I sent them to Sutera for the 7k run. I can't join because I had a reunion party at 7 in 1 B...the party was not bad...Saw lots of ppl, Eunice, Wong Thy Chai, Jourdan, Siow pei shin, wong yee ting, Jo, and etc....Then we had after party at Rumba with MN people ...opened a bottle of chivas and saw a frens there too...=D left for steph's house to have her awesome har mee and watched family man before going home to sleep
day 6
slept like for only 3 or 4 freakin hours....sent pat to CP for her interschool bowling comp and yea she got 2nd place for her event=D and rushed to shern ern tang to attend GB enrolment day..man it was like so freaking hot and I forgot to bring my sunnies and I can't see under the sun...so tired till after the whole service I like beg Xiao en to drive my car to lil italy=D haha..in the end , Angela our mummy drove us there but there's a drama before and I m lazy to type it all haha=D..had lunch in Lil italy and went jalan jalan in merdeka..=D bought my stuffs and went to ttss for the bazaar but it's closing by the time we reach there...picked up my sis and we all went to play pool in metro...gosh we will al cramp into cherrie's car..haha=D after playing we went home and how great there's something wrong with our electricity supply and we went to sgcc to have of shower and went to have dinner at Yu Kee Bak kut teh=D haha my fav=D haha....and went to collect ming ming's watanho in diamond but we have to wait for 30 mins to kill time we went grocceries shopping in LTS before going there again to collect macam po's order haha=D ate a bit at home now I m typing all these and I m so freakin tired...
as u will notice I had been using awesome so much...it is all thanks to Steph and Kim=D they have been using it so much to the pt that I caught it too=Dhaha...till end tera~~
what we could have been, July 19, 2009.