To that "Bitat" who has been talking behind my back, Watch your back coz karma is gonna get to soon babe=)...What goes around, comes around. What goes up must come down..Ever heard of this phrase? Well, if you haven't it's time for to understand this phrase when I unleash my wrath on you. It's just a matter of WHEN I explode...Please don't make me do this to you because your world only revolve around that group of people and if you're crushed you're so dead. In short, I am sorry to say that you're just a pathetic little bitch! Enough said...Don't cross the line or you'll be sorry.
**********************************************************************************
I hate you to death because you're like that and I hate myself more for being this.
I hate you, I hate you so much that I could die and I despise myself to the point of insanity.
For being this I hate myself.
If you don't know why that I hate you to death,
Please come back to my world baby and be my baby
before this heart that has loved you turns into hate,
come back and say you're sorry
For just one more time look at me, just once more joining our gazes,
Hold me just one time joining our lips,
Look at me one more time, just one more time.
~Again and again I fall for you even though I knew you're bad.~
~2PM- Hottest time of the day~
**********************************************************************************
My Lao Gong again=D..
what we could have been, July 06, 2009.