I don't know what is wrong. I don't know what went wrong. I also don't know what the hell is going on. Is that enough?? I don't know why am I like this. I don't know what made me like this. I also don't know who made me like this...Haha..I like to play this haha=D I don't know why am I feeling like this. I don't know why the world is like this. I don't want to know what's wrong with me. I don't wanna think about what is wrong. I don't know why am I so tired. I don't know why I am so tiring. I don't think what is wrong. I don't play games. I don't like exams. I don't know why am I so annoying. I don't know why am I writing this post.....haha=D I don't think this is fun. I don't think I don't think this is fun.haha...I don't think I am almost done...hahaLOLxz..I don't think people will start killing me. I don't think I don't think people will start killing me..=)
what we could have been, June 03, 2009.