Arrrggghhhhh......I was about to show u all my dinner tonight together with my highlights of 2009 in my fone BUT I stuffed them into my tummy before remembering that I forgot to snap a photo of it=).....Whoops haha...I had a very relaxing day today because I wasted it on singing and online-ing and sleeping...muahaha typical me.. I had alot to write but I kinda of forgot..haha...will blog according to pictures next..Haha...oh yea, I accidentally hurt myself-.-'''....I accidentally hit the knife I was holding on my right while drying my left hand..=)Yea, go on and say "You're one hell of a dumbass!"LolXz
Hi-lights...

Dinner @ Rockpool.

Dinner @ Ginza with Ah Boy's cool parents=)

Trying to mms Amy & Melissa on Jackets

Camera Hogging in whatever that town is called...haha we had a stopover for lunch.

Wrote this while listening to my fav song that time=D

Cooked my fav. food after coming back from camp.
Finally cooked my baby food only to hear horrible news bout this product's past from Melissa=(
Supper @ San Churros Lygon after theatre show with the galz.

My oh My...Look at my iRiver..haha=) I had nth better to do on the way home from Clayton.4/5
My new puzzles!! Just bought them yesterday..I was going to pay for another one when I saw these at the back...they are the glow in the dark puzzles that I had always wanted to buy but they are ex and they are on special and the numbers are smaller here....haha..I ended up buying 2 haha=D
what we could have been, May 07, 2009.