I don't know what's wrong with the world. Ryan almost got scammed as a seller on eBay by some retarded freaks. Although it happened in Jan, I just came to know about it even thought I had seen him a zillion times....Haha...It just seems that the world is upside down and the brains of the people in it had gone kuku! Haha...I have not post for a long time because my laptop is going to the cemetery soon....=( - everytime I turn it on, a pop saying
"SMART failure predicted on hard disc at location 0 Toshiba MKbla bla bla " and most important of all, I don't have the time=(....There are alot of stuff that I wanted to write but after the inspiration leaves, I left with nothing. The emotion's not there anymore so I can't express it fully=)..
I know it hard to get over that barrier and few people have been telling me to get over with it by getting one. I am sorry to say that I am incompetent and I just can't do it. How do you expect someone who is extremely traumatized to get over stuff so easily? Sometimes, I really wonder if it was just my own psychological thinking that had just gone kuku....I hope I will be better soon and get over it.....haha=) Hope so, If not it wont be fair to people=).
what we could have been, April 30, 2009.