Today, a lot of things happened.=D Though some are funny, some are sad, some are happy, I still feel very happy! Do you all know what happened today? hehehe...Let me tell you la..hehe I got stuck in a lift! hehe...I got stuck together with Xiao Hui Jie Jie and Ichi...Haiz..Why didn't I get stuck in the lift with some handsome guy le?haha...actually I got stuck in RMIT, so it doesn't matter if it's the there any handsome guys in lift haha...if I got stuck in MU then we have stuff to talk about..haha coz then I can get to see him again ma...haha=D *already flying* weee..Jason also told me not to go to the Engineering Ball because it will be BORING...and there are mostly guys..so it will be plain BORING...and wait for him to graduate then go..haha..what a good opinion...then I have someone to accompany me to the ball....Weeeeee...then I can muk liang zhai=) hehe..thinking of it makes me so happy right now haha....need to get back to reality now coz I need finish my lab reports=D...
what we could have been, April 02, 2009.