Hummm...I just had dinner at Rockpool...It was not too bad..We ended up ordering too much food=) (that is what we usually do) The lamb with mint jelly there is seriously good but the beef, it was only okay for my rating..maybe I missed the best meat but overall everything was not bad...We order half a bottle of wine, lamb, beef, mushroom and desserts...guess how much did we spend haha=D...my dessert was VERY nice=D haha...vanilla and pineapple ice-cream with gingersnap crust=) Oh yeah...they customer service is superb and so is they bread and butter (handmade) =)..Will be going back there again=X I didn't just said that...well, we agreed on that (we'll be back after easter) just now

My very pretty and yummy dessert=)

This is me with my dessert..Didn't take any photos of our mains and sides because we are too busy filling our empty tummies=)Opps I forgot to say...I was wearing May's 500 dollar dress haha=DThank u May May Zhai for ur baju.
what we could have been, March 27, 2009.