My summer holidays was FUN. I would like to thank God for his arrangements in the month of February=D...whether it be on my birthday, Valentines, and any other day...haha...I had a birthday bash for almost 3 days..counted as la..haha...I had the whole Gay bar singing me Happy birthday.... I would also like to thank ppl who gave me presents because they thought of me even when they went to enjoy themselves during their vacation. Eg. Bih Qian, Jonathon....Haha...I will always remember what you told Martha...HAHA...I FLEW haha=) I m very happy now coz I am thinking of it when I m typing this haha...and Freddick for singing "Nuna Yippo" to me when I am washing the dishes haha=D and ppl in Agape I love you all...I will be back...
I also found out that I still like to cheer for 16 year old boys in their bb match..."GO JASON!!! GO HALIM!!! GO TSHUNG TSIN!! TSHUNG TSIN! OOZ! TSHUNG TSIN! OOZ! TSHUNG TSIN TSHUNG TSIN TSHING TSIN! OOZ OOZ OOZ!! YEAH!!! GO SAMSON!! GO WHOEVER IT IS!!!haha...that was fun I tell you haha=) Jonathon said his ears hurt during the match...the left the opponent scored and the right when Tshung Tsin scored...haha so funny hehe=) coz it was a heartbreaker for him for some reasons hehe...haha=)
Actually, I wanted to write more but I forgot what I wanna write=D hehehe..=)
so I will stop here hehe=D
what we could have been, February 23, 2009.