HAPPY BIRTHDAY WONG THY CHAI!!! Thanks for your dinner=) and congrats in winning the mens 60m open in ttss sports meet.
_---__----___----__----___---___----___----____----___----___---___---___---___---_
I went to TTSs sports meet today=)!!!actually I went for 2 out of 3 days haha...I went to support my sisterz and melissa's bros haha...and my cousin hehe...didnt went on the 2nd day because it was raining heavily and they still ran on the track which is made out of grass and mud and in the en d when i reached school on the 3rd day the field had transformed into a paddy field haha...with all of it's grass gone like really disappered into the mud due to stomping and running and walking and dancing...and though there is literally no sun, suprisingly I had a sunburn and Adyrz said it wasn't the sun it's because of alcohol in upperstar just now haha...I just drank carrot juice man and I ate salmon..Hhmmm...maybe the salmon colour caused it...haha...not funny rite haha=) but i still like it hehe...=D my sisters were splashed with mud all over bodies for the past 2 days and today my gosh, they looked as if they had a mud bath haha... it is because they ran proudly for their houses. Petra got 2nd in 1500m, 4th in 400m, 1st in 4x400m , 3rd in 4x100m,3rd in 10x200m while Hao got 4th in 1o0m, i forgot what in 4x100m i think is 3rd and last in 10x200m haha..everyone cheered for blue house in 10x200m for their sportsmanship with one round down they still ran their best to finish the race. Actually, I personally believed they still can do better because the track they run on are slippery and your foot sink down to your ankle into the mud for every step you take...haha..and Patricia is the only s1 to compete for her house in group A which consist of 3 senior years...haha..and she looked cute with her Bubbles hair haha...the only athlete with 2 pig or pony tail running..haha Powerpuff power haha=D HAppy to see this, the spirit makes you walk down the memory lane...owww....wanna go back to mid sec and high school again=)
to be continued....the writer is sleepy
what we could have been, February 08, 2009.