<body>


♥ Luceat Lux Vestra
~ Let Your Light Shine~
I think I am 2PM Crazy now, how sad:(

Time for new resolutions

不应该靠近 才不会动心
不应该怀疑 才不会伤心
不应该任性 才不会放弃
我不应该太♥你 _2006

Life is a series of room, whoever you
are with in that room at that moment
makes up your life~ _2008

一万种可能,一万种希望。
在这些的一万种有哪一个一万属于我
一万种希望,一万种幸福。
请问在这一万种哪一个是真正的幸福?
一万种幸福,一万种天堂
请问天堂是什么样子的?
一万种天堂,一万种不一样
请问它们有什么的不一样?
一万种不一样,一万种人生
这样我万分之一的人生有什么不一样?_2009

I ♥ shopping!!!~~ _08.08.11
I ♥ food & shopping!!!~~ _27.10.11

I need to go on diet :D wuakakakaka

Carpe Diem :) ~~_2013

"The true adventurer goes forth aimless
and uncalculating to meet and greet
unknown fate." - O Henry
_2015


Saturday, 3 January 2009

Mush-roomy head

Brace yourselves for I have mushroom hair now..haha=D

what we could have been, January 03, 2009. 0 Comments

Profile

NAME
Michelle Ting™ ♥

Age: 27

Loves:
♥ God
♥ Dance - injured my wrist :(:D
♥ Food
♥ Music
♥ Movies

Hates:
× Liars
× Fakers
× Bastards
× Bitches

Family


Hao
☆ Time ★

Wishlist
♥ My sexy shoe
Casio TR60
♥ Shoeeesss
♥ More Shoess
Awesome 22nd Birthday *hint**hint*
New camera

♥ Tagboard ♥

Followers
This proves that I don't need a widget to get this done~~I'm smart ei~
May
Jasmine
Exits of Rants
  • GB8Pos!!~wE RocK!!
  • Nine9Band
  • Machine Gun of the Family=)
  • Muah Biatch
  • Luffy
  • Babyporridge
  • マクッスのブローグ
  • PenciL=)
  • Wendy
  • @LaDdin's Lao Po
  • ~DeLin3~
  • smiL3@nGeL#2
  • Xiu
  • HamHam~
  • Adam
  • Teshah
  • May's snowie
  • @iLeenJieJie
  • BaoHui JieJie
  • Elizabeth JieJie
  • JuLia JieJie
  • TracyJieJie
  • Zhong Qi Jie Jie
  • @hBuiYang~
  • chicKen Koko~
  • EkenKoko
  • Fisher
  • Henry Koko
  • Ichi
  • ZachKo
  • ZachKo2
  • The Past
    March 2006
    April 2006
    May 2006
    June 2006
    August 2006
    February 2007
    June 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    October 2010
    February 2011
    March 2011
    August 2011
    October 2011
    November 2011
    September 2012
    February 2014
    September 2014
    April 2015
    October 2015
    November 2015
    December 2015
    June 2016
    March 2017
    January 2023

    Credits
    designed by lil.queens
    photos: bexidaisy on DA
    host: imageshack & imeem
    inspiration & lyrics: TLG
    title script source unknown.

    Modifications: Michelle Ting