31st of December 2008 was hectic!! BUT it was also awesome!!BOnjour 2009!!~~ you're lovely and beautiful never had I enjoyed fireworks for almost 1 hour on the deck of a cruise nor have I welcomed a new year on a boat. Haha..Damn that was good. The fireworks are great, better than those seen on TV or put out by the hotels and the government.
Downside of 31st-----In the morning, I had to buy vege, seafood, chicken, and etc-only to know that none of them were to be cooked at night!!! P/s: I drove to 2 markets to buy those stuff and for ppl living in kk you all should know how far is Lido and KK town, and you cant even find a parking space for dog sake!~ I had been driving in circles for an hour just to get a parking space in town and the reason to get there is just to buy fking crabs!!GOSH!!~~same goes for the Lido market but there is still a bit of mercy from God- it took half an hour to find one..-_-"'. I became a driver practically for the whole day. *sarcasm* Haha..I enjoyed that.
HapPy moments__I had Dim sim for breakfast, I had Takoyaki from Wisma but the liang zhai is not there=( and I had steamboat for dinner in deline's house haha=D it was nice!! everyone was stuffed haha=D I pity the boys haha=D. Went to Jian Xing's place for a while before speeding at the speed of sound to the marina in Sutera Harbour. I welcomed the new year on a cruise haha!!!!there were 3 boats haha=D or 4 I can't remember..haha so nice maybe for CNY we will have some outing again haha=D
oh yeah I screamed on top of my lungs at my sister on the way to marina coz she and her frens are so unorganized!!..Gosh I even called her a stupid bitch..and she's my favourite sista haha..Gosh they made me snap and transformed me back to the meanie which is so mean that some ppl just cant take it and told me I was very scary. Well, that's what May and my other sistaz said to me after I finished banging and smashing my phone at the clock in the car while screaming at my sister...she and her fren just kept silent and the other one a guy freaked out before getting into my car and took the other car to the place.Haha...I sympathized them and wanna to fetch them and they were telling me different places every second and I told them to walk to my house 1 hour ago before and we have to reach the fking place in 8 mins which is like 15 mins away without the jam and I can't find them. They were just freaking lazy to walk and they called a fren to pick them up....actually a gal left her cam on that guy(which happens to be Melissa's bro)'s car and Jason came to return and since he came he decided to send them there and they didnt tell me and my parents and they were going here and there. They just reached the restaurant about 300 metres away from my house when the car had already like turn dunno how many freakin' rounds in damai and other places.
new year resolutions...I had tonnes of them but I can't remember them haha I only write them out when the teacher wants me to write them and usually I bullcrap haha=D..my phone is not dead yet..for a moment I thought I spoilt it coz the memory stick was like popping and sticking out and the lid covering it wouldn't close..haha but it's all fine now hehe=D I need more anger managment haha=D
what we could have been, January 01, 2009.