Had been pretty busy lately because...I am involved in the x'mas celebration by the youth of Agape..we rock haha...we splashed ourselves with tonnes and tonnes of glitter today..I think I don't act like decent 20 year old who is going to 21 soon..I am still young haha...I mixed with ppl who are 17 or younger haha...well, I mix with ppl my age too...but they didn't participate the event organized by the youth...haiz..May's working, now I regret turning down to work in Pansar=(sad..and we had lots and lots of x'mas celebration dinners in ppl's house..just went to ryan's house just now and Rev Hii preached!! I still think he's the best, weelll at least I pay attention to what he is preaching about..yesterday ppl from singapore came to our church and they had this youth rally thingy which is quite fun and the elders joined too because they are still young at heart...haha...and I saw Bih Qian too and she gave me a singapore photo frame...I like presents but I dunno what to buy for ppl...sad...till now I still havent bought GB gals stuff and they gave me stuffs like since long long ago...aiiks...went to dinner in Ah Guang,Mrs Kong, Kian Shing's house on saturday and I saw Kai Yien=)..haha..talk to Andrew, Adeline, Audrey and some other peeps...oh yeah the most important thing of all, I ate my sheng rou mian today...haha...satisfaction obtained but there is no fun cheong....=( sad..will post what Rev Hii preach today bout x'mas soon...BTW he's a lecturer in STS and he got a doctorate degree in theology- that's the reason he left us for the US 5 or 6 years ago...he looked abit worn out= old now...but I still love him haha=) he's still the best to me haha=D
what we could have been, December 23, 2008.