Wee!!~~~ I am going to Adelaide tomoro...Please pray for me and hope that I will have safe flight coz Terung is flying the plane. Aikss!!~ haha..
Choi dai kat lai shi..In addition to that, I will officially be a lightbulb for 48 hours straight. LOLxz...I have to finish my electrical circuits assignment due tomoro and go to the 9am class instead=) Hope that I can wake up and finish my assignment in time *fingers crossed*..I know in the games section of tomorrow's birthday celebration in cellgroup will have an extremely ugly photo of me...shitheads!! haha...hope they don't see this..Just came to realise I don't have ugly photos unless I do it purposely-I am photogenic..haha

Do you think I am a tiny weeny bit self centred?? Haha..=) You're wrong!! I am not..HAha=)
BB...Tired wanna go shower now and do hw hehe=)
xoxo
~Michelle~
u know u ❤ me(gossipgal)
what we could have been, October 09, 2008.