Oh my dog....I am so freaking tired for the past few days...Dog!!~~ it's like hell man...I have to wake up early and play until like late at nite..then clean up the house over and over and over again. When I say over and over again, it's like you clean up a place then it will be all messed up again in the next second....haha..that's because mel's parents are here and they bought a lot of stuff and when I say alot I mean every single word I've said. They are trying to make the house a bit more neat I think...haha coz we have a lot of stuff....haha ..it's good haha now, the house is super nice...alot of fun stuff happened this weekend and now we are celebrating May's birthday....we went shopping, karaoke singing- gosh we are freaks man...we were so high at Music box just now, furniture shopping, went to st kilda and geelong to go onboard of MV Doulos...I bought new bible and books haha...man I miss Doulos..haven't been in there for ages.will post piktoores soon haha=)
what we could have been, September 30, 2008.