I walked down the memory lane today. The past that hurt my close ones and I so badly came back into my mind. It stayed so fresh as if it just happened a few seconds ago. I hate how this world is so freaking fake because it contained people with faces of an angel but hearts of demons. Doing whatever it takes to provide things in their own favour without considering the feelings of others- apathetics! I hate you. Well, due to the circumstances involved, I might be in the process of transforming into one of you but I will try my best to keep myself from becoming a creature like you. I am strong. I made it through and you all should be ashamed for your own doings. I hope you will burn in hell as long as time will last. Here's a little advice for you people...please hide in the little room of yours and pray that karma won't find you...I have nothing else to say but take care.
Ranting like mad,
~Michelle~
what we could have been, September 09, 2008.