I am in kk!!!=D
This is a conversation with a 4 year old kid...
me: You got boyfriend arr?
kid: yeah...JASON THIEN..
me: It is your friend?
kid: NO!!! boyfriend..
me & sis4 & sis5: you all got kiss??
kid: No..
sis 5: hold hands?
kid: yes..
sis 4: you hold his hands or he hold your hands?
kid: me!
sis5: he never hold your hands?
kid: yea...it's always me who hold his hands...
me: how many boyfriend you have??
kid: f-ou......erm erm erm 2, Jason and Rio...others all frens..
me: WHat??!! 2??
kid: yes i have 2 boyfriends..
sis 5: same class arr?
kid: yes
sis4: Jason never see you with Rio mer?
kid: never!!
sis5:Then Rio got see you with Jason or not ler?
kid: no...
dad overheard and said...
dad: honey...you have 2 boyfriends?
kid: yea honey...you only saw Jason...Jason and Rio are my boyfriends...and it's always me who hold their hands....
then we burst out laughing hahaahahaha!!damn funny man...Kids nowadays are so.....can't explain...tsk tsk tsk I dunno what am I doing when I am 4 la....and that 4 yeaR old kid is my sis Ming Ming....I really dunno what to say after hearing this I could only laugh hahahahahaha!!
what we could have been, July 06, 2008.