~Tired~let today be a rest day for me---no studies please=D
Melissa called me to write about her telling me to write about her her her and Eunice is telling me to write that she misses Melissa, Melissa Melisssaaaaaa.....hope you all don't get confused with what I just wrote..haha..We're just like that...hehe=) Always the retarded and psycho bunch....haha=D hehehe...guess what....I got my informatics project marks today, feeling both happy and unhappy I am just glad that I got at least a Distinction haha i think coz I got(41/50)....I am happy because I didn't make my groupmates get shitty marks coz we got fullmarks...haha..=) and I got an 8/10 individual mark..hehe..I am happy that God blessed me in my studies this year and I wanna praise him for being with me through my ups and downs in my life and I love him to bits=D but I am not happy because I nearly got HiDistinction and I just let it go because I am lazy...serves me right because I am so damn lazy that I didn't finish my worksheets and I didn't study for the test=) but nvm let bygone be bygone and Don't even regret what you have done=) if not you will be a depressed psycho going ku ku like those in mental institutes haha...but that's okay coz I came out from there too hehehe=)Had a thought about my past-the dark ones haha...I was thinking "did that really happened to me" coz it doesn't hurt as much and it getting blurry with time....I think I can cope with it now...I am starting to let my guards off but I am scared that one day it will happen to me again....I hope it will not and hope there will be one there offering me help...=)If you all don't understand, let it be cause no one will know and let it be buried with the rise of love-any love arr don't 想歪 arr...
~我累了,让我休息一下。。一下下就好了~
and oh yeah...I am free like a bird...You see, today, I handed in my LAST project...haha=) damn happy too now I can study haha....as if hehehe but I will!! I will prove it to you all that I can study too=)
Aims: Get 2 HDs hehe=)
what we could have been, June 03, 2008.