Tagged by Aladdin's Wife-Jasmine=) and May..
8 things I'm passionate about:
1) Thinking when I am gonna get married so I don't have to study anymore.
2) Listening to songs in my laptop and iPod.
3) Playing games in my NDS.
4) Watching movies, series, concert anything watchable. hehe
5) Surfin' the net.
6) Making other people's life easier / difficult.
7) Zha -ing people's Bo
8) Teasin' people....wuahahaha I am just so mean...=)
8 things I say too often:
1) Ooooo00000ooo I see...
2) Fuck!--usually it will be a reflex action
3) What the Hell??!!
4) 做么?
5) OH My God!!
6) Shit...Die!!!
7) Oh yeah...
8) Zha Ni Bo!!
8 books I read recently:
1) Introduction to Engineering Design
2) Japanese Seventeen June Issue
3) P.S I Love You
4) Dynamics texts - countless of them
5) Mechanics of Solid
6) Japanese Magazine - smart
7) Newspaper - does it count?
8) Archie comics
8 songs I could listen over and over again:
1) 即使恨也爱你
2) Tell me
3) So Hot
4) Do You Know
5) 单数
6) Glamorous Sky
7) Symphonies - Orchestra songs
8) Nice ones will do..
8 things I've learnt for the past year:
1) The world is never too big.
2) Sometimes, Luck will be on your side.
3) Love can still be trusted.
4) Sometimes, Things weren't the way you think it is.
5) The world is still too pathetic & apathetic.
6) There will people who will love you with all their might.
7) Try to be less pessimistic .
8) You are never too old for imagination and school.
8 people that I tag:
1) Zhong Qi Jie Jie
2) Fa Yang Ko ko
3) Ichi
4) Can't think of anymore coz it will be useless to tag others who u know have already been tagged..
what we could have been, June 10, 2008.