THAT'S THE WAY, UH HUH UH HUH..I LIKE IT UH HUH UH HUH !! Haha...I am going to Ryan's suprise party at "The Pub" later...never been there before SO, I M VERY VERY EXCITED!!! The down side of it is........I haven't finish studying for my exam on friday and I have 3 continuous papers next week...DIE!~~ Xiao Hui Jie Jie totally gave up on me when she heard that I haven't study finish for friday's paper...I think it will be easy based on the practice exam teacher gave us..heeeeheee=D
I would really lurve you teacher if your exam questions are the same=)...yes! don't doubt my words because I am sane when I say this=)....I still have 4 units to go after friday's paper...Dynamics I hate you!!! because the person I hate the most knows you and I don't!!!!!! so sad la...how can you
pilih kasih?? make me so damn sad la!! I am going to study as much as I can before the party=) so tera!!
xoxoxo,
~Michelle~
what we could have been, June 18, 2008.