sei lo....I dunno whether I know how to do the exam just now or not oh...luckily it's like 25 percent of total marks only hehe=) happy...but sad coz I need to be very good in materials which I am not..=( sad...tell you what happened in the exam hall....It's 2.05pm I m 5 mins late!! but I still went to the toilet and toook my time inside...saw the exam paper, OMG it's like so fucking thick man...33pages can u imagine it?I think the teacher is siao dy...The format is exactly the same as the past year but different questions, My goodness I swear it easier in the past year....I m like I dunno which question to do....Went on procrastinating and at lasT I went on to start q1..GOD!! I really dunno what to write and by time I know what to write it's 2.45pm...haha...sad case...went on choosing which questions I should do...BTW we have to finish all the questions hehe...I think I m not in there to have exam but spend time doing I don't know what and yet I am not scared.....I think there is something wrong with me..help me eh....i think I only did like 60 or 70 percent of the paper...I totally didn't answer the materials selection part...haha=) I dunno I can change the performance Index or not so I don't care...I rather zzzzZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzz=(|) fat lips oh yeah baby...found that by accident...
what we could have been, June 16, 2008.