I hate just how you think the world just revolve around you!! I hate just how apathetic the world is! I hate that whatever I do it is just wrong to all of you!! I hate that I feel I should care about you all and in the end I am the one who has to be blamed! I hate! I hate! I hate! I hate this world! I hate living in it and I just hate how fuckin' fake are you people living in it!! I hate it so much I wished I have never ever been brought here at all!! even for a single second...I hate this world so much because we have to sacrifice all that we have to keep our treasures.....I hate just how pathetic and weak I am!!I just HATE this to pieces.....Because of you, You stupid bitch, I have to sacrifice my dreams. Because of you, I never had a single second of happiness. Because of you, I have to save myself.Because of you, I have to plea to have him back.Because of you, my world is so empty. Because of you, I have to envy others.Because of you, we are in shame.Because of you, everything is different..I promise you, I will have you dead when I have the power to do so and it will be soon so you better enjoy the very last few years of your pathetic and shameful life. Don't ever blame me.. I won't even be afraid of you coming back as a ghost for I will do something to banish you out from this world....I will ensure even when You die you won't even rest in peace for a second....so what if I am a Christian hurrr....I don't mind spending eternity in hell just to see you suffer for as long as I care...
what we could have been, June 11, 2008.