~Thursday~
I don't give a damn if I am perasan or what....there this ham lao in church just now...At 1st, I really dunno what da hell is he looking at until Xiao Hui Jie Jie told me...U all know la the way I sit is so...eermm a bit obscene la...actually not they are kept together the whole time in church...This son of a bitch kept on turning backwards and start looking at my skirt....WTF you make me so uneasy...Be CAREFUL because I will dig your eyes out I swear you Son of a Papaya!!!! Scolding you just made me waste my breath...so unworthy to waste them especially on a weird thing like you or should I say a living thing-I am giving you some respect here dude so be grateful coz I didn't not dis you to the max...>P Son of a papaya!!! Son of a Papaya *poking the air as if it's him*
I HATE YOU!!!!
a million zillion times infinity times..=P Now my emotions are bit calmed down...=) geez that was good=) after so many years of restraining myself on vulgar language I think I should use them more often haha=D...
~Friday---i went to paintball---to be continued,
~ Sat ~ nothin' special happened=)
here comes the nice part....weeeeeeeeee here we go!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~
~Sunday~
Woke up very early in the morning like 8.30am can you believe it....I am waking up early to play sports again.....aaaahhhh memories I miss Talyors......=( Hui San, Raudhah, Hui Yin, Inn Lynn,Amira I miss those times with ya all.....=( anyways back to the topic...I am going back home to meet melissa they all coz today we are going to compete in volleyball competition for Malaysian students in Victoria...=)there we reach Melbourne Uni's sports centre-my 1st time stepping into it haha..I am a MelbUni student and I always go to Monash Uni sports centre to play sports since the 1st year I was here in Caulfield and Clayton...then we went to the east wing badminton and volleyball court and WE ARE THE 1st team to reach hehe=)...so punctual haha actually we are early la...it starts at 11.30am but we are there at 11.00am hehe...then we start to practice haha my 1st time to practice volleyball in 4 years haha...abit rusty but still perfect haha=) I must praise myself haha=) coz I am apathetic but not the selfish kind...hehe...unlike some people who think highly of themselves only I despise you all...>P especially when they make it as if it is rightful...bluak...It just makes me wanna vomit...yuck!! Then came all the hen kas...all of our team mates was like OMG!!! DIE!!!!!!!! only terung say aiya nevermind la they are not as good as we think they are...haha but still scared la!!!!!Gao Lao say they are not very good..KONON!!!!then the competition starts we are the 1st team to play...with everyone carrying the feeling of just having fun, we had a great time defeating them in the 2nd & 3rd round(rubber set) haha...we are so damn good...haha=) so happy I got last point for the rubber set...it was like...I served then I looked at the person returning it and it got caught in the net and I was jumping into the court haha...WE WON...haha hen kas..=)but we lost one match though actually we could have won but our captain donphin A.k.a gao lao decided to fang shui haha coz our opponent are also chinese and in this match everyone is so hungry we are discussing about food the whole match I think the other team don't know what to do with us..haha...and after years and years of waiting to play the 3rd round haha I am exaggerating...hehe we get to play hehe ...halfway through someone came and shoo us out of the court...the time is 3.30pm our competition is suppose to end at 3pm haha and we are 30 mins over...hehe...we went home to change because I wanted because I vomit before the game i think because of the toothpaste taste still lingering in my mouth...hehe...of course I washed it in the toilet before playing hehe...Eunice helped me...hehe=)then we went to Dessert House to eat lunch with the others...hehe...so nice..I lurve everything today went hehe=)
p.s: my thighs sore after 4 hours of squatting during the games and got LIANG ZHAI!!!!!!!
Piktoores!!!

Liang zhai--May's camera only has him in it..haha and he's 3rd year mech eng student!!!!!!weee=)
*pic to be posted more soon due to cacatness of my home router i think i made such good and funny caption dy sad now it wont be interesting nemore=(*
what we could have been, April 27, 2008.