After going thru my blog, I found of something....I found out that the way I write my blog now is different from the past...The past was more interesting to me..haha..this is what you'd call slack!!...My posts are getting less vibes ,shorter, content-less, full of sh*t and I don't know....there are a few good ones...Haiz..:( I dunno what the hell just happened to me and my "talented writing"...haha..My own philosophies of life and my views towards the world....I am more on the negative side and I tend to be more depressing...But I ♥ it..hehe=)..Life is more interesting that way hehehehehehehe....NOw I shall start posting the new way but with a bit of modification..=)
~Gloomy~
Today was fine...I had Jap Test in the morning and it was pretty good...NOT!!! I messed up 3 questions:(...now my prefect 100% is gone with the wind...bloody wind..the reason for this stupid mess up is that I studied the things wrongly...saD and stupid enough for a genius like me..haha...I was assuming that I knew everything and didn't even bother to check my answers hehe=)...Wrong!! Next time I will be more "seng muk ge la"..HAHA..to people out there
Mou gou pan zhi gei arr!!---Lesson 1..:)
Then I went to my Mechanics 1 class thinking of getting tips for tomorrow's test...EEH EEH
*sound effect* ANOTHER WRONG!!! I found out later the test was going to be held next friday and it's written in my student diary....another stupid thing done but the lecture was not bad maybe because the lecturer was young probably in his 20s...He's funny too...I went to "most" of his classes compared to others which are quite good for building castles in the air...hahaha...=)this is why I still know nothing even though I went to classes hahaha=)...I am hopeless kid..hahaha:) who cares so much...But I am determined to do better this year at least a few H1s in my report in the 1st semester report, to make my parents and I happy..hehe that way I can buy what I want..hehe actually even though I don't do well they won't really drive me up the wall haha...that's the reason why I am a bit slack..No pal to hush and push me with them coz I used to be the one pushing them now I don't even give a damn to that damn thing...=)...Sad case...Good girl gone bad for no apparent reasons...haiz..Unexplainable, Unpredictable--these are my characteristics..hehe=)
Then I skip one lecture due the reason that I have a Lab at 12pm and my lecture is at 11am...Gives me time to rest, prepare, and eat my lunch if not I will DIE of hunger in the laboratory during my Eng Des experiment..hehehe=)...LAME excuse but acceptable coz the Lab finished at 2pm....hehe...went home and continue watching "Wasabi Mon Amour"hehehe ♥ it to bits man coz it's is about cooking hehehehe:)...and since I love eating and cooking so much hahaha...It is as if I am in paradise when I am watching it...hehehe=)...and then May remembered our Brunetti cakes that we bought a day ago...hehe...She bought a
New York Cheesecake and I bought a
Tiramisu container...YUMMY!!! Delicious=)...and I ate another half of my KamFen--instant noodle sort of but healthy soup coz i didn't add any of the flavourings hehe I did my own soup~ tomato,spam,spicy pork and egg=).....It's so delicious..YOu all should try haha;)...Since then I have been wandering around like a spirit, doing nothing and I don't know why...NOw I am writing my blog since it has been dead for a while hehe..the lack of enthusiasm to write for the last few months..I greatly apologise for that:)...Hope after this post my enthusiasm won't fade or vanish;)hehehe...done~ I am off to wonderland continuing with my series btw I am at the finale now..hehe=) Wish me Luck in my life and good luck u all too=) cheers and Muacks
*Big fat kiss*With Hugs and Kisses,
xoxo
~Michelle:)~


what we could have been, April 03, 2008.