Another thing that I've never done before had been done...=) I went to the Formula 1 Grand Prix held in Melbourne..I am trying to do all the things that I have not done before when I still can because it will be the only chance that I get before my freedom is gone...*sad* My next target will the Australian Football League=) although it will be a bit boring, maybe not coz it's live...hehe...I have to work hard to achieve all my goals now...trying to get a MB bracelet..It cost more than half a grand but I am still gonna get it!Haha...live life to the fullest while you still can and Everybody, I LUrve You very muchy=D*muacks*...I also faced the da hardest challenge in life yesterday too- to choose which guy's offer for a drink.LUCKY! Melissa came to the rescue and took one of them and I have to take the other one...Haha..you should look at my expression haha...so funny I was like no thank you it's okie, I can buy my own...it's so awkward becoz they were offering at the same time, same spot, right beside each other and asking me to drink theirs..=) then I gave the drink to my sis too=) so paiseh =|..terrible feeling..but the day was good...I get to see Lewis Hamilton up close at the podium where he's accepting his trophy...He's cute but Kimi is cuter..heehee...I've got a pic of his ad for a watch..=) haha..baby face look like my Ling Zhi Ying...so shuai!!!=D I will still marry him even he is 30++ haha...so shuai..hope my bf to be is so shuai too haha=) *daydreaming*
~Michelle~
what we could have been, March 17, 2008.