As I am writing this post, I am reading the "Book of Mormon" 3 Nephi 11...Yes, you heard me correctly. It's the Book of Mormon, a book containing the holy scripture of the Church of Jesus Christ of the Latter-Day Saints which is also known as 摩門教...Their words of salvation are the same as our church, the Church of Methodist founded by John Wesley in the 1720's-1740's..their difference are they believed that Joseph Smith is a prophet sent by God to restore his church with the truth which they called "The Restoration of the Gospel of Jesus Christ". Given the authority to baptize people, they said that people who are not baptized by the people who are given the authority are considered not baptized...actually I really don't know the difference between my church and the Church of Mormon....The differences are only they have a book of scripture called The Book of Mormon, they believed in a prophet called Joseph Smith( which I don't believe in coz the bible said that there will be no more prophets, if I am correct this is what I could recall from my years of going to church) and their elders are given the authority to baptize people just like our reverences and pastor(not sure bout pastors) because they went thru a course like going to a theological school...so my beliefs have still not quaver nor will it be in the future but gaining knowlegde about other religions are actually quite interesting=)...I am going to meet the person who introduced me into the Church of Jesus Christ of the Latter-Day Saints, Elder Perkins(that's what I call him and Elder is his surname I think coz Elder is just a greeting like what we call our reverence)tomorrow...hope he can tell me more bout his religion and I am very anticipated to hear from him...
Tadah!!

"The Book of Mormon" and "The Restoration of the Gospel of Jesus Christ"
what we could have been, January 31, 2008.