I am finally home Baby!!! Appointments filled my pink lil schedule book=D....Everybody misses me=) Haha...I did lil back here...
14th December 2007 ---> 0525 hrs reached Changi International Airport
~Freshen Up myself
~Slept on da couch
~Walked around trying perfume, looking @ chocs and Jewelleries
~Bought A new cherry crystal necklace to accompany my new ring & Earrings

cherry necklace

Ck Ring
Iate so much...I lurve food here..I m so out there are like tonnes of new places here...fish& co., vedablue, old town, royal china, heng long la mian and etc...my goodness cant finish going to all these new shops...they just open 3 new shopping centres...and 2 more coming up...KK 2nd shopping destination in Malaysia...It was on the news=)good it's true most of the shops in kl can be found here...when 1 borneo is open in the coming 1 or 2 years, KK will be the home to the biggest shoopping centre in Malaysia n south east asia(up to date)..=) There are lots if ming ge chang ting here too...opened by those record labels..=)happe enjoy music and food at the same time=)shuang...tai shuang le=)
tired dy wanna stop dy=D enjoy everybody
what we could have been, December 16, 2007.