I went HIGH on V...It tasted like cough med but gaseous type..Haha..After a few monstrous sips it tasted quite good...Motherlicious...I think I am addicted to cough med...
oo000
oo someone gotta help me here...haha...Then I went
kuku and became a strip dancer!!
whu whoot!!
haha...Fat
stipper haha but cute...
weee=) I think
HuiSan's house has got the strip aura in it...It made Mel horny last Fri.Day...Well, she claims to be HORNY
EVERYDAY..I was staggered for words or should I say lost for words..haha..YesTerday, I met someone from the other world again...What a small world eh mate... I am already used to it...It's just that I am not sure I if really saw it but I sensed it as usual...It seems that my already fading senses are still sharp and
useable..=)I've a good sleep
hehe...Dunno bout
FaShenG though...Hope he was bog by it..At least it left us alone and not bother us sleeping not like some other..thinking of it just makes me shudder..
haha=) I should stop now
haha...
Signed, Sealed and Sent,
xoxo~Michelle~
what we could have been, October 30, 2007.