Life's full of uncertainess, you will never and can't predict what is coming...We may face many hurdles and obstacles of life through out our lives and we will have to learn how to face it bravely and steadfastly because we could learn so much from these difficulties.This will mould and shape us to be strong, mature and it also gives us some qualities of life.Facing reality is hard but HEY!! It's life. Is there more to life?? Well, there got to be more than just wanting and living in a world. In life the are frequently asked questions such as love, life, money, fate, destiny and so on.There's just somethings that I dont understand in life. Why 2 people who are so in love with each other can't be together??Why is life so depressing?? Is there more to life?? Why do i always feel empty on the inside when I am with myfrens playing happily?Why do I always feel that there's something that I am missing?All these are driving me mad...haha maybe someday u'll find me in a psychotic hospital.
xoxox
-michelle-
written,
signed,sealed and sent
-9.32pm-07/05/06-sunday-
what we could have been, May 07, 2006.