ARRrrrrgggggggGGGGGHHHHHhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will go crazy man!!
ISSsssHHHH!!!!!!!!!
Y the hell nobody understands me hurr??I m so fucking sad here and nobody could even sensed it...If i didnt tell HuiSAn mayb she wont know too right HuiSan...I m So heart broken and here i m in a house full with people and i felt so lonely coz i could neva neva neva neva neva share what i have been thru with anyone of them and this feeling is so shity!!Who da hell am i going to tell this to??
I think it is juz betta to stay away now...........For good.......HuiSan said "Life goes on" haiz but i still cant go on yet.........i m sorry but i can't.......:( i m so so so so so freakin sorry that i cant go on yet.........hehe...i would not want anyone yet know bout this site....i m scared that kai yien will think that i am writing something bad bout her..... sorry i m not hehe....coz she juz passsed and i lower the screen down......
haha.......now that the world is empty....there's no reason that i should be staying here now....act happy n everything will be fine hurr????will it??
i hope it will............btw i m also looking for something which i cant find
i dun wanna type nemore....not in my mood to type now.......
with no hugs and kisses
-michelle-
what we could have been, May 12, 2006.