Oh my God!!! I don’t know what happened today la....Just felt so fucked up when nothing even happened today... Stoof Stoof can I do it again?? It kind of fun u know...tomorrow I m going to play skirmish...WTF!! I m so down rite now that I dun want to type anything! Please somebody please help me before I really go crazy.... I’ll go crazy if I can’t get next to u...haha a song from A*Teens halfway round the world...Now I want to be hua xin I want to find a Eurasian boy and who is talented like my eye candy...hehe=) so mischievous hehe...haha...stoof please give me some answers please and all the people out there please help me please...I'm sacred that I would fail...wuah!! *sob*feel like crying now...haiz what should I do? Aiksssss…………….. Diu lei Michelle what are u doing now?
Written on 16/0/06 but cant post it
what we could have been, April 17, 2006.