Friday 10/03/06)
YEah!! Last day of school but! but! thanxz to da God damned homework i will be suffering at home." Look ! this is not a break for you this break will make or break u!! u will get a break at june. U should be prepared for ur june exams." this is wat my teacher said to my class.. haiz newayz i will still use my holidays in style hehe... do homework and play hehe...have english oral and essay to hand in on the 1st day of school and a bio sac on the 1st of school and specialist maths and methods sac i will go insane and maybe go to a BP hospital in Australia which i dunno what's da name for it..Finished school with loads of homework to do, actually it's not a lot compared to tshung tsin's workload i should be happy but i m oznise,so i m lazy hehe... then when to get my Black Hoop Earrings which i wanted so much..*sob* it was sold out!!! crying my heart out i bought 2 different ones to compensate my despair...hehe.. one was silver a normal one and one is antique gold in colour...hehe still wanna buy my grey silver shoe but my friend and cousin say da white one is nicer.. hehe... i m broke haha...then went to my apartment to put my book s down then carol called me to accompany her to check out da price of air ticket to san Francisco and LA..left Hui San, Inn Lynn and Hui Yin in Qv for a while then wait for carol, we found that the price is so ex and then we joined Hui san and the others for dinner at melbourne noodle house.. called andrew to tell him that i cant go to youth...haiz i m a heartbreaker haha.. then out of a sudden carol wanna pierce her smiley then went to a piercing shop next to the restaurant... she cant pierce her smiley bcoz da boss is not there so she pierced her beauty spot for another time on the right side... then we all dun wanna go back home so we went to look for a karaoke all of them was full until we found one which is a sad story neways we had fun and Hui San say my singing voice is different to my speech voice hehe... maybe i should talking in singing voice right.. hehe... singing lots of songs and chinese songs i cant read chinese *sob*...T.T... haha i dun care... then went home called naima and they were all having fun coz it's jensen's birthday celebration at his house...i wanna go i m sad enough of not being able to go back thanxz to da bloody commonwealth games...haiz... i will go back in june hehe... i hope.. fingers crossed... actually what hope i will!!!!!!!! I am a gal who get things my way... hehe...=) but i m good and angelic too...=)we talked and tealked until it was late late... then hung up and then i watch drama on my com until 3 sumthin until carol came home from the arcade....then i went to sleep...hehe haiz hafta wake up at 745am tomoro for basketball...
Now that I feel that everybody around me are as if they are gone and they don’t care about me anymore. This feeling is so fucked up. What should I do now? Should I not have come? Should I be at my own home sleeping and talking to my dear housemate carol? Should I be depressed? I asked myself so many questions and since that nobody care about me I think I should not be here anymore.. Now that I am blaming myself for being such fool that I should not be here and should have went for the barbeque in the morning and that I felt that I broke so many people’s heart that I felt like hiding somewhere. All my friends’ hopes in me are shattered by me by my very own hands. What I should deserve is the loneliness that I am feeling now and that I should be punished forever. NO BODY LOVES ME!!!!EVERYBODY HATES ME!!!!! What should I do????? I was told that to get a moment like this some people wait for a lifetime and I should be appreciating but instead I was taking it for granted. Really like him!!!How???? What should I do? I made big mistake!!!!!!! Should have hugged him hehe =) now that I can’t turn back time what can I do? = (I will hug him when I get back in June…………………………….hehe=) I m mischievous…hihi!! =) I will if not I wont have any chance liao… haiz stupid guy make me like him....haiz.. michelle ting what da hell are u doing?u stoopid woman!!!!!!!!!!!
wrote this at sportcentre in clayton monash............(sat 11/03/06)
what we could have been, March 13, 2006.